Points To Ponder
Something to think about
- Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
- Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up just about every two hours?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in crappy binoculars to look at things way down on the ground?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
Join Our Mailing List
A Quick Random Funny
Purchase Our Popular ATP Books
A limited supply of our Cooking Up A Storm Cookbooks I and II editions, and our 10-Year Anniversary Celebration Book are still available