I Resolve to ..... do something new....
The New York Times recently asked readers to send in their resolutions and they received some interesting answers:
* I will no longer waste my time reliving all the mistakes I made in the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
* I will not bore my boss by making the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some new excuses.
* I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
* To conserve water, I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible.
* I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....
* I will try to figure out why I really need nine e-mail addresses.
* I will stop sending e-mails to my spouse when I am home with them.
* I resolve to work with neglected children — starting with my own.
* I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I’m not a clock watcher.
* I will not tell the same story at every family or office get together.
* I won’t worry so much.
* I will cut my hair.
* I will grow my hair.
* I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine.
* I will be more imaginative in the ways that I tease my children about their romances.
* I will not hang around girls - they think you love them and that sucks.
* I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.
* I will not buy the latest gadget, gizmo, or thing-ama-jig being sold on TV infomercials just because it only costs three easy payments of $9.99
* I will read ATP Magazine each and every month, never missing an issue and tell all my friends about how great it is!
If You Enjoyed That - Please Share It!
Did you enjoy that? Please take a moment to share with your friends to help expand our audience. Click one of the social media share buttons above, or invite your friends by email to come and visit our page. Thank You!